- Unlimited storage space
- Ability to save and access files from any computer through Google Drive
- Additional apps: Google Hangouts, Google Forms, and Google Calendar
- Improved navigation and responsive design superior to older e-mail systems (such as Outlook)
- Easier to pair email with phone device
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Starting January 5, 2015 student email will be in Gmail. You will log-in with your TWU username and password. Here are some of the other features:
Posted by Allison at 11:10 AM
- January 6th – 6 p.m. – Early Registration Payment Deadline for Spring 2015. All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register January 7-9 without incurring a late registration fee.
- January 9th – 6 p.m. – Regular Registration Payment Deadline for Spring 2015. All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register during late registration and incur a late registration fee.
- January 12th – 15th – Late Registration Period. Late registration fee will be applied.
- January 15th – 6 p.m. – Late Registration Payment Deadline for Spring 2015. Minimum payment and acceptance of the online payment plan agreement must be made by this deadline. All non-paid registrations will be dropped.
- January 16th – January 28th (Census Day) – During this time period, students can go to the Registrar’s Office and be re-instated into the previously registered courses, if available. Minimum payment and acceptance of the payment plan (via ‘Pay Online’ link on TWU homepage or Current Student and Future Student Pages) MUST be completed at time of transaction. If payment is not received and payment agreement has not been completed all registration transactions will become void and student will be dropped from the class roll.
- January 29th – February 9th (20th Class Day) – All reinstatements must have the approval of the appropriate Director (Registrar, Financial Aid or Bursar) through the Student Problem Resolution Procedure. If approval is granted, payment MUST be made at the time of reinstatement.
- After February 9th – No reinstatements will be approved or made unless there is an error on the part of the University.
Posted by Allison at 11:05 AM