- Tuesday, July 2 – 6 p.m. Payment Deadline for Students who registered April 1 - July 2 for Summer 3. All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register July 3-5 without incurring a late registration fee.
- Friday, July 5 – 6 p.m. Payment Deadline for Students who registered July 3-5 for Summer 3. All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register during late registration and incur a late registration fee.
- Monday, July 8 – Tuesday, July 9 Late Registration Period
- Tuesday, July 9 – 6 p.m. All late registrations must be paid in full by the deadline. If not, students will be dropped from the class roll.
- After Tuesday, July 9 No re-instatements will be approved or made unless there is an error on the part of the University.
Monday, June 24, 2013
Posted by Allison at 1:49 PM