Walgreens Student Leaders Reception
Wednesday, April 3
12 – 1 p.m.
Hubbard Hall Banquet Room
The Walgreens Student Leaders Reception (SLR) was created as an additional resource to attract diverse highly qualified candidates to Walgreens and to increase student awareness of the Walgreens brand on campus. Students campus-wide interested in business and retail management, are invited to discuss various components of leadership such as skill building, personal branding, recruitment and outreach. The SLR gives students the opportunity to network with fellow student leaders, learn more about professional development and employment opportunities with Walgreens, and become familiar with our new branding.
At the event, students will have the opportunity to:
- Network with fellow student leaders
- Learn about professional development from a Fortune 50 company
- Learn about employment opportunities
- Meet and greet with Walgreen's representatives
- Learn the principles of effective leadership
Tuesday, April 9
Position: Community Management Internship
- GPA - 2.75
- Classification – Junior
- Ability to work full-time Summer 2013, May – August