- August 21; 6 p.m. - Early Registration Phase I Payment Deadlines for ALL Fall 2012 Terms. All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register Aguust 22 - 24 without incurring a late registration fee.
- August 24; 6 p.m. - Registration Phase II Payment Deadline for ALL Fall terms. All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register during late registration and incur a late registration fee.
- August 27-30 - Late Registration Period. Late registration fee will be applied.
- August 30; 6 p.m. - Minimum payment and acceptance of the online payment plan agreement must be made by this deadline for late registrations. If not, students will be dropped from the class roll.
- August 31 - September 12 (Census Day) - Druing this time period, students can go to the Registrar's Office and re-register, except for Fall 1 term which is not allowed. Minimum payment and acceptance of the payment plan (via 'Pay Online' link on TWU homepage or on Current and Future Student Pages) MUST be completed at time of transaction. If payment is not received and payment agreement has not been completed, all registration transactions will become void and student will be dropped from the class roll. No new registrations permitted.
- September 13-24 (20th Class Day) - All reinstatements must have the approval of the appropriate Director (Registrar, Financial Aid or Bursar) through the Student Problem Resolution Procedure. If approval is granted, payment MUST be made at the time of reinstatement.
- After September 24 - No reinstatements will be approved or made unless there is an error on the part of the University.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Posted by Allison at 12:53 PM