Join us for the Online May 2011 Graduation Information Station Session
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6 pm to 7:30 pm
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Join the TWU Graduation Station in Blackboard. It’s free, easy to join, and available to all current TWU students. It will also be open throughout the term and updated with important commencement information.
- Log-into Blackboard.
- Go to the Organizations Tab.
- Enter TWU Graduation Station in the Organization Search Box
- Click on the link in the Organization ID section of the chart. It should say TWUGS.
- On the next page, click the “Click here to enroll” link.
- You should now see the TWU Graduation Station listed on your Organizations tab.
2. Click on the following link on your PC to see us presenting live:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/twu-live3. To ask a question at the conclusion of each presentation you must go into the TWU Graduation Station and use the chat feature. To Access the Chat Feature:
- Enter the TWU Graduation Station Organization.
- Click on Tools in the menu that’s on the left side of the page.
- In the main content area on the next page, click on the Collaboration link. It will have an icon of a table with three chairs facing a white board.
- On the next page, click on the link that says Online Graduation Extravaganza.
- A chat window should come up. Type your questions in the Compose box and hit Send.
4. Scheduled Presentations include:
- Financial Aid Exit procedures
- TWU Bookstore with important information for ordering cap, gown, regalia, announcement, and other graduation related items online.
- Ceremony information, including ticket pick-up dates and location.
- TWU Former Students Association
- TWU Alumni benefits
- TWU Graduate School Information
There will be chances to win cool TWU prizes!! We’ll “see” you there!