- January 11 – 6 p.m. – Early Registration Phase I Payment Deadline for Spring 2011(and Spring1, Spring2 and Spring3 for some BUS 5000+ courses only). All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register January 12-14 without incurring a late registration fee.
- January 14 – 6 p.m. – Registration Phase II Payment Deadline for Spring 2011(All Terms). All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register during late registration and incur a late registration fee.
- January 18 – 21 – Late Registration Period. Late registration fee will be applied.
- January 21 – 6 p.m. – Late Registration Payment Deadline for Spring 2011. Minimum payment and acceptance of the online payment plan agreement must be made by this deadline. All non-paid registrations will be dropped.
- January 24 – February 2 -- (Census Day) – During this time period, students can go to the Registrar’s Office and re-register. Minimum payment and acceptance of the payment plan (via ‘Pay Online’ link on TWU homepage or Current Student and Future Student Pages) MUST be completed at time of transaction. If payment is not received and payment agreement has not been completed all registration transactions will become void and student will be dropped from the class roll.
- February 3 – February 14 (20th Class Day) – All reinstatements must have the approval of the appropriate Director (Registrar, Financial Aid or Bursar) through the Student Problem Resolution Procedure. If approval is granted, payment MUST be made at the time of reinstatement.
- After February 14 – No reinstatements will be approved or made unless there is an error on the part of the University.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Spring 2011 Payment Deadlines
Posted by Allison at 10:03 AM