- August 30st – September 2nd – Late Registration Period. Late registration fee will be applied.
- September 2nd – 6pm – Minimum payment and acceptance of the online payment plan agreement must be made by this deadline for late registration. If not, student will be dropped from the class roll.
- September 3rd – September 15th (Census Day) – During this time period, students can go to the Registrar’s Office and re-register. Minimum payment and acceptance of the payment plan (via ‘Pay Online’ link on TWU homepage or on Current and Future Student Pages) MUST be completed at time of transaction. If payment is not received and payment agreement has not been completed, all registration transactions will become void and student will be dropped from the class roll.
- September 16th – September 27th (20th Class Day) – All reinstatements must have the approval of the appropriate Director (Registrar, Financial Aid or Bursar) through the Student Problem Resolution Procedure. If approval is granted, payment MUST be made at the time of reinstatement.
- After September 27th – No reinstatements will be approved or made unless there is an error on the part of the University.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Upcoming Payment Deadlines for Fall 2010
Posted by Allison at 10:20 AM