- Tuesday, June 1, 6pm - Payment Deadline for Students who registered April 1 - June 1 for Summer and Summer 2 Semesters. All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register June 2-4 without incurring a late registration fee.
- Friday, June 4, 6pm - Payment Deadline for Students who registered June 2-4 for Summer and Summer 2 Semesters. All non-paid registrations will be dropped. Students may re-register during late registration and incur a late registration fee.
- Monday, June 7 – Thursday, June 10 - Late Registration Period
- Thursday, June 10, 6pm - All registrations must be paid in full by this deadline. If not, students will be dropped from the class roll.
- After Thursday, June 10 - No re-instatements will be approved or made unless there is an error on the part of the University.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Summer 2010 Payment Requirements
Payment Requirements for Summer 2010 (formerly Summer III) are as follows:
Posted by Allison at 5:31 PM