For each Career Services Seminar you attend, your name will be entered into the drawing. The Grand Prize will be awarded at the April 13 Dress to Impress seminar! You must be present to win!
- Smart Money Management Before and After Graduation (By: Wells Fargo)
Wednesday, February 10 2:30-4:30 p.m. Location: SU 110
- Developing an Effective Resume & Vita
Wednesday, February 24 2:30-4:00 p.m. Location: SU-110
- Professional Dining Etiquette (By: Stephany Compton) Co-sponsor: Center for Student Development
Tuesday, March 9 4 -5:30 p.m. Location: Hubbard Hall - Banquet Room
*Space is Limited! Pay by Tues. 3/2/10 to enjoy a 3-course meal.
$5.00 - TWU students & $15.00 - guests.
- Career Day Success Tips
Wednesday, March 10 2:30-3:30 p.m Location: SU-110
- How to Select a Major
Wednesday, March 24 2:30-3:30 p.m. Location: SU-110
- So You Want to Go to Grad School? Guide to Graduate School Admissions (By: Samuel Wheeler)
Tuesday, April 6 2:30-4 p.m. Location: ACT 501
- Effective Interviewing Techniques
Wednesday, April 2:30-4 p.m. Location: SU-110
- Dress to Impress: Developing Your Professional Wardrobe (By: Dillard's Department Store) Co-sponsor: ID Services
Tuesday, April 13 2:30-4 p.m. Location: SU-207