Thursday, May 3, 2007

Welcome to the TWU Connection

Hi! My name is Allison. I am the creator and keeper of this blog. I'm new to the whole blog thing so please bear with me as I learn what I'm doing. As of today, I'm not promising a set schedule of posts, but I'm shooting for once a week.

This blog is for all of the TWU students that rarely if ever come to campus. I'm not talking about those who skip class; I'm talking about those who take what we currently refer to as Distance Education classes. For us, that means online and televideo courses. Some of you never have to come to campus (some of you can't because...you don't live here); others have to come a few times a semester. Whatever your situation or story, as a TWU student, this blog is for you. It will be used to post important information and some that is just for fun. As the title infers, we want you to be connected to TWU even if you never step one little toe on campus.

Please feel free to get a conversation going and by all means, ask questions about what's going on at TWU. I want to know what's on your mind! Everything I post will relate to Distance Ed. I do know that my next several posts will be introductions - a more detailed one about myself and my fellow co-workers and superiors who are here to serve YOU!